Rose

Rose

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

On the record, my Teacher from 2000-2005 via The Academy of European Arts & Culture (www.academyofeuropeanarts.com)
Off the Record, STILL my Teacher...
Why?
Look at this Photo without thinking;


Be Present.



then tell me You don't See what you cannot see...
Christ Consciousness.
So Be THAT.
What is True Authority.
That THAT which your God can See Here.
During my Time @The Academy I was Being Fed. And I thought I was Awake. I had much to learn as it were. For although I was absolute expert on Receiving, I was blind to Sending. And because of that blindness I may have caused harm that was resultant from that ignorance of how "It Works." We are Divine Machines and lest we do not Learn &/Or Know how to use It, It's Power can become harmful to ourselves and others (like any tool can be beneficial or harmful if one doesn't Know how to use it, so is our very life here such as such a tool).
2005 came & The Noble Mr. Mervyn Brady left this plane.
& i had to pick up the pieces
figure out what just happened (say the last 5 years)
& what that meant for my further Spirituality.
& here's what I eventually came up with:
despite my naivete, ignorance, foolishness
I Learned ONE LANDMARK "THING"
despite all the errors
I Learned the One Important thing that if you didn't learn anything else but learned this One "Thing"
that that would be more important than learning a trillion things & not Learning That One Thing.
What we call
The State of Enlightenment
The State of Presence.
THAT is my "Ruler"
THAT is my Criteria.
THAT is my "One Medicine for all dis eases."
& for that ONE Lesson despite all the ignorance demonstrated & unnecesary deficiency of Virtue
(that Mervyn can Demonstrate better than almost anybody I know that walks this Earth now,)
Sir Mervyn Brady, I still consider my Teacher.
So Be That
I will not waste that hard earned Lesson
SO BE IT 
God has not abandoned us. Each one of you also knows about suffering...no one is spared. It is not what we bear or what we suffer. It is how we live it that counts. We have been given life, and it is what we make of it that ultimately allows us to become free from it. The secret becomes known to people who first see and understand that they are not the body but what resides inside it. Slowly they make plans, perfect their wisdom, and practice their art. Anytime people mistake the Body for the Soul they will stumble and may have to start again.
~ Mervyn J. Brady
& On This Presence
"The delicacy of the excuse doesn't count."

Mervyn Bradyhttp://www.academyofeuropeanarts.comwww.academyofeuropeanarts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment