Rose

Rose

Saturday, August 23, 2014

For My Fellow Actors...

For my fellow Actors...
oh but wait!  We're ALL Actors...
Jim: you know what we mean.
Julian: ...Oh hi Jim....Ye-ES?...
Silence
Julian: Here let me help; Everyone's an Actor.  The only difference is what one Actor wants vs. what another Actor wants...for example, one actor wants a way to make a living; 'nother to become rich; 'nother to be famous or loved; while 'nother Desires to Awaken.  One Actor may want to be one with Honor - like perhaps a Fireman.  'Nother Actor may want to serve her fellow human.  one Actor may have no desire to "get rid" of their ego while another does.  One Actor may think "I'm a victim in a harsh world and just to get through life relatively unscathed would be good enough for me."  One Actor may want to fulfill their Goal/s through one vehicle like Music while others may want to do so via multiple vehicles (Art, Science, Medicine, Etc.).  One Actor may want to be a Parent.  An Actor could possible even desire to not desire...'Tis ENDless what one could Desire!  But the differences differentiate One Actor from another...
Jim: So what kind of Actor are YOU?!
Julian: One who desires Awakening; Fulfillment of my Soul's Agenda THIS Lifetime; not to wait 'til the next life.  Christening, not through some social agreement and ritual, but through the reality of my body.  We can call it, at least in part, Alchemy...
Jim: AHhhh..I see where you're coming from now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yo4BLH87YY

No comments:

Post a Comment