Rose

Rose

Saturday, March 22, 2014

I Have A Dream....

I have a Dream
that my Holy Holy Spirit gets to Be Present WHILE MY BODY YET LIVES
that my GOD gets to Incarnate and use my body as a vehicle to DO what only IT can.
and for that...Sacred Purpose
I Shall Invite & Allow EGO DEATH...

'tis better to lose all my limbs and even organs and to Be God Realized
than to have it all for a little while and die not having Realized God

I KNOW what I am - the REAL ME - that is Transcendent.

I was Graced by It while on the campus of Pennsylvannia State University, May of 1993.
'Twas Reaffirmed while @ Lacrosse Practice @Trinity College, Hartford, Connecticut 1997.

I Aim to REAL ize this Grace - to make it Real (not just Transcendent).

So be That.

I Honor All who have, are and will contribute to that Mission & Aim

1 comment: