Rose

Rose

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Children..Young People are untainted by the complications of society - we call that Essence
Growing up in that apartment building in Queens, I Remember Loving America
and what I meant by that was the Land
The Heart of America
The Soul of America
"where the Buffalo Roam"

Young people are simple, they are of the Heart. Not intellectual.
So in the Spirit of the Child Within all of us I SAY~~~
God Bless the Real America
God Bless the Real You & I
God Bless the "Child" in our midst
God Bless Us All

I acknowledge you Natural Born Leaders out there
I Know you..
We Shall Rise to the occasion
We Shall Become the Greatest Version of who we ever Dream ourselves to Be

Despite our error..our shortcomings
It matters not
we come from Greatness
We shall Live Up to our means
We Shall not shy away from adversity
We are Strengthened by it.

We are American
We are of Noble Character
Spiritual Warriors of Virtue
no one needs to tell us what's Right

We Listen to our Souls
We Listen to our Hearts

God Bless Us All

No comments:

Post a Comment