Rose

Rose

Monday, May 25, 2020

Learning a New Discipline...is an existential crisis.....

Learning a New Discipline...
is an existential crisis...

my experience

perhaps I can be of service..

When I started surfing many years back I perceived that very thing; yes one’s “religious beliefs” get questioned provided you’re passionate enough about the new discipline;

So, in a sense, if you’re ALSO on the spiritual quest for idealism, true freedom, enlightenment, etc. you’re simultaneously:

learning a new discipline
AND
”learning” about spirituality;

how could you not it’s like the two feed off of each other/inform each other/build OFF of each other/rely on each other?

I like “sacred geometry” in explaining the, well, geometry of what I’m talking about to be likened unto an upward spiral.....if that makes sense;

ONE of the great challenges is when the new discipline seems to overwhelm the current spirituality (the questioning one’s religious beliefs part); how do I change my old spirituality to allow for freedom in the new discipline.

tbc. perhaps 🚧 🚧 🚧

No comments:

Post a Comment