Rose

Rose

Saturday, November 12, 2016

For My Academy Friends

Had a True Dream with Mervyn this Night.
i Got to say and be like I may have wished I could have said and been. i said that time is not linear (there is no time or maybe there is but it's not linear).
said, i think, that I Love him while embracing him, of course I was crying..
the home was an oscar winning home
he wanted to introduce me to this lady who's name looked like it might be Eliza Dolittle - short, hair seemingly pulled back like a bun and eyes that seemed mentally like they'd be green but visually maybe grey with the black center...short, perhaps cute, around 60s.

it was like our King of Hearts dinners a long narrow table with other students - we were on the end.

why was the home award winning?
i observed to find out

No comments:

Post a Comment