Rose

Rose

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

"This CAN'T Be Life, Yes it Can"...The Existential Bottom Line

"This CAN'T Be Life, Yes it Can"...The Existential Bottom Line

My personality once said simply "this CAN'T be life!".
Now I say "It Can..."
Not afraid to Face "that"
Don't you see....
Am not talking 'bout giving up on the Extraordinary, 'bout giving up on the "Dream"
Am saying that the personality is the one that said about the "Dream"/Extraordinary Way: "this CAN'T be life"!
Now I'm on to him...now I'm onto him :)
I will not confuse struggle with the rebellious thought that "this can't be life" again...
the rebellion is over...

Challenges Yes
Good Fight yes
Systemic Confusion nah.
Its the Circle of Zero Point
Multiversal Reality
The Great Void
Yeah That
That which Works even while the personality says "this CAN'T be life."

No comments:

Post a Comment