Rose

Rose

Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Expression: "Having God in One's Life"

a common idea of the word "balance" is like the see-saw model - 
left side = right side
The WHOLE istic "Sense" of the word Balance is THREE Sided like a Triad.
many a spiritual type are spiritual in the former way and thus do NOT "have God/Spirit in their life" if you will....
Transcendence BEGINS @that little UNNOTICABLE POINT IN THE CENTER, when We beCOME the Triad or RealIZE the Triad.
That..is the Start of Awakening

Why do not the former "have God/Spirit in their life"?
How could that be?
Because, for them, God and/or Spirit is TranSCENDENT like water in pot is NOT Boiling UNTIL THE MOMENT IT IS!
Water in the pot doesn't say "yeah I Know about Steam and therefore I have steam in my life."
It says "I have Steam in my life 'WHEN I beCOME Steam' @100 Degrees Celsius (Boling POINT) - not a moment earlier, not a moment later."
For the Water-in-a-pot Analogy Water is NOT, definitely NOT, a philosopher...

No comments:

Post a Comment