Rose

Rose

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Beauty of Intelligence

One of most Beautiful Perceptions I Enjoy on this World is a Parent who is Present with their Child and KNOWS that they're Being Present; that they're actually Conscious of that fact and Importance of Being Consciously Present;
The consequential Actions & Behaviors come out of that Conscious Presence and I Knowing that that's how it works...I am Deeply Humbled by this Scene
Seeing the Love, which is Intelligence Expressed,...is Humbling.
...it's the Intelligence that is Humbling..such Intelligence In that Individual
I Love That
it's SO Humbling
what kind of a Parent is That
SO Humbling
I'm Honored In Your Presence.
this Entity does not need to be told what's right from any external source or authority;
they already are Accessed to this Divine Intelligence that Informs them On what's Right

No comments:

Post a Comment