Rose

Rose

Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Remember Now...

I remember now...I don't take survival into account..not solely and certainly not primarily.
Awakening, to me, is not about concerning for survival; 'tis 'bout dying before one dies. I should say Die...
The resultant Analogical State IS worth dying for..
what's more, it in itself contains the unknown that we are attempting to make known that, in my
viewpoint, there is no better option. Also, it's for no one to say what is possible "in" that State with respect to Ascending.

Finally, how could one get their frequency fast enough TO Ascend if that entity is concerned about survival; the speed would never get past a certain point so it seems obvious that without the overcoming of the need to survive that one's frequency would never get fast enough to Ascend.

No comments:

Post a Comment