Rose

Rose

Monday, June 7, 2010

Success

In order to succeed you MUST be willing to fail. must not control reality. must not lose focus on OBJECTive

what's the goal? the method.

the way IS the goal..I think

sure sounds good

lol

what do i want..the destruction of bullshit
what do i really mean??
i want to be cool
why? why not. seriously..i want to kill i want to be something
who am I? Love

Love is special..it's Grace..Given or ..I ..
"better to be wrong and alive, than correct and dead."

martha graham

PSU PSU PSU I Love PSU

I Died at PSU-1993 of may

fail miserably too..not just a little..a LOT!!

why be timid, be BOLD

don't control the uncontrollable; don't try

wrong

wrong

wrong

after all...failure IS success so fail huge so you can succeed huge






No comments:

Post a Comment